What students and colleagues and clients say: “…I have attended polarity therapy / biodynamic craniosacral courses led by Sea Cummins. Sea is a highly skilled teacher creating a structured as well as a free flowing and creative space to grow, learn and expand.
At the conclusion of my courses with Sea I was able to take the material learned and integrate it within my life. She has been a mentor to me and leads by example with integrity, resilience and perserverance. I have a tremendous amount of gratitude for Sea and look forward to taking courses from her in the future.”–Anne Page, Portland, OR pharmaceutical researcher
“…She is an outstanding Healing Arts professional and brings incredible resource to the classroom space and private session space.
Sea is dedicated to bringing depth and integrity to the polarity therapy community and in all the classes she has assisted me in and all the students comment how she made their experience that much richer.
Sea is one of those people who go above and beyond.” Tracy Griffiths, Owner of IPSB at Lei School of Polarity and Massage in Topanga Canyon, Pacific Palisades, CA
“Sea has a magic touch! Her biodynamic craniosacral work has brought deep rest and alignment to my body. Her touch alleviates the (otherwise chronic) pain in my hip and neck.
Sometimes her sessions bring me to the most restorative rest I’ve ever experienced.
When I have a session with Sea, I know I’m in expert hands being orchestrated by a caring heart.”
Portland Oregon USA
Imagine yourself on a white sandy beach with clear blue water lapping gently at the shore as a big sun emerges like a liquid orange ball at the horizon to start your day. You meet on the beach to learn a smudging and tobacco ceremony you can practice on your own, and morning aroma yoga® … some mornings you go to a workout class, or you walk along the beach to a recovery group overlooking the water where people are sharing their celebrations, struggles and listening. Your days include live nutrient-dense juicing, soups, salads, wraps and more! Classtime is refreshing energy studies and bodywork with charts, hands-on, emotional support… You learn natural beauty inside and out with polarity principles, new daily selfcare routines, nonviolent diet specific for increasing perceptual skills and intention setting.
This is individually designed as an intensive polarity therapy learning experience with time built in for relaxing, walking, sight seeing and letting all the new information percolate and digest within nature’s sea, sand and desert.
Selfcare and retreat cleanse activities also count towards learning polarity therapy and will be documented and credited towards your clock hours towards the associate polarity principles certification (after 155 hrs and all homework completed. Please see separate sheet for details.) Please note: June, July, August and September and if needed, part of October 2022 in Portland, OR will be continuation of the complete beginner polarity principles course with Sea and her polarity academy.
Sea brings 45 years of study and practice of polarity therapy—bodywork, diet, exercise and counseling—and its evolved and advanced form of cranial work biodynamic craniosacral. She brings everyday simple habit instructions that you can take home with you from how it was living in a polarity therapy community running a hot springs resort and doing this work and eating this food as a group. These are highly sought after skills that are enthusiastically loved and raved about but off the mainstream.
To become a healing arts professional, first dive deep into your own healing journey of forgiveness, self-forgiveness and coming to peace with and clearing the past. I call myself a facilitator not a healer because technically each person heals themselves with Nature and Love! With that being said, each person has a natural healing system that responds to support and skilled caring presence. And it is a daily practice.
To be there for someone else, first experience for yourself a living foods and lifestyle transformation. It’s a daily line-up of selfcare and cleanse/nourish techniques direct from the ancients and raw foods world icons.
What is Polarity Therapy?
Polarity therapy combines traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, Egyptian Hermetic wisdom and their common pillars which Dr Randolph Stone, DO, DC, ND founder, discovered traveling and studying at length. He was also a devoted meditator and tapped into subtle patterns of energy in the human energy field. The magnetic quality is what led to the name polarity therapy for the magnetic poles in the human energy system. It is said he was stillborn and as everyone began preparations to bury him, he began breathing. Perhaps this is a phenomenon of a unique and special soul coming into the world who had a near death experience while simultaneously coming alive earthside.
Modern neuroscience and quantum physics are part of polarity principles and spring into life in the biodynamic craniosacral portion emphasized in Sea’s approach to polarity. Dr Porges, Dr Stephen Levine, Ray Castellino, Anna Chitty et al.
Again these are practical tools to incorporate into your life and share with friends and family. But many are not discussed on the internet because ultimately they are low-cost and free things you do to stay and become healthier.
Students may incorporate tools learned and continue with Sea for their associate polarity principles certification, (to be applied for with APTA after graduating from the 155hr program).
BONUS BUSINESS DAY in this Baja retreat/ training. Yes, a business module on ethics and basic plan helps create brand and consistency across platforms. Photo shoot for headshot and help with your first blog, webpage, url, content etc. All in Baja at Baja Glow, near the very last day! This is a bonus and normally part of a business VIP day ticket up to $4000.00!
• energy readings of the body and
• how to energetically infuse food with love
• eating food,
• to experience how different that feels—
• being in nature,
• swimming in the Sea of Cortez,
• meditating and
• aroma yoga® and
• learning the polarity counseling,
• basics of astrology chart reading and
• world-class bodywork
• polarity diet food classes in your own kitchen!
Students will experience two weeks of polarity immersion and have this knowledge to support their life, family, community and service or practice.
You will create and uncover your own version of that baja glow… you know it’s there!
This retreat hours can be applied to modules Sea teaches in her polarity academy, for a total course of 155hrs (homework includes giving and documenting 30 polarity therapy sessions) and is the entry level of associate polarity principles. Exact hours may fluctuate and depending on individual participation and homework done anywhere from 30-60hrs towards the 155hr APP certification may be approved by Sea. If this is for you and you apply yourself with homework assignments while in Baja–but also slow down and drop into this immersion we can dive deep and apply hours. Keep in mind that some of this has to digest and letting time process this work within you. This is a life changing, heart-warming transformative and healing experience of a lifetime.
Students receive 1:1 personalized sessions from Sea. There also is time during class for individual attention and to be supervised giving sessions.
Afternoon breaks allow for free time and swimming or relaxing.
An early dinner and quiet most nights can help create a rhythm of rising with the sun.
There will be evening class, outing or session no more than 2xs per week.
Sea attends local recovery meetings almost once a day and all students are welcome to come with her to some or all these. See your calendar for times and several are within walking distance and can be combined with coffee, juice or breakfast at Las Palmas hotel. All the meetings are open to everyone who desires to be free of addiction of any kind and tend to resource and enhance the supportive nature of community of the polarity trainings and are considered additions to the retreat.
Alternatively you may use this time as free time or to do reading or homework on your own which apply to your hours towards APP certification.
Friday and or Saturday nights are good for finding local live music and dancing. We ask that no alcohol whatsoever be consumed during the polarity retreat and no mind-altering medications or intoxicants be used to allow the energy work to process. Let Sea know if you have any questions or have medications that might be harmful to stop. This training is not appropriate for anyone with less than six months of sobriety.
This course is stand-alone or can be applied to the APP course requirements with Sea only, in 2022 and going forward at your own pace.
During this workshop you will have many opportunities to apply, experience and practice the polarity knowledge. Ask questions and receive personal sessions as well as be coached working on others and at times work on Sea so she can guide and give feedback.
Your north node, said to be your soul’s purpose, and astrocartography readings are included and part of the classtime.
Please book a clarity call about this Baja Glow Polarity and You at raindropmassage.net and “Virtual Meetings with Sea”
Early bird price $4000.00 when confirmed with deposit.
$1000 deposit is required to confirm your commitment and the remainder in full is due by cash or check, venmo or credit card (with 3% fee for credit card).
Included in Retreat Fee:
- Ride to and from airport and rides to local places you need to go.
- Lunch at El Viejo on Sunday May 15
- Gift basket for gallbladder flush cleanse and other lessons bodycare tools.
- 1:1 time with Sea Cummins six days + per week, up to 9hrs a day!
- 10 days of advanced polarity and biodynamic teachings with Sunday/Monday “off” for relaxing and outings or hikes.
- 1-2 professional colonic appts (subject to availability but these have been booked.)
- one shamanic session and tarot reading with Sea towards the end of your stay and before the business module.
- Meals, guided fasts, juicing and raw food cleanse
- Individualized plan and menu will be drafted with Sea based on local fresh foods and ingredients. Sea Cummins is a renowned raw vegan chef and polarity educator with APTA.
- Sacred tobacco laying and instruction in Cree tradition four-direction fire and prayer.
- Access daily to a quantum frequency micro-current device which scans and assesses your energy field and recommends frequency programs; world renowned superfoods and essential oils daily.
- Local outings and hikes.
- Bonus: a business day for you includes a web presence set up and head shot towards the end of your transformative stay …your first blog, website url through godaddy… Sea will set this up for you and with you at no extra charge! J
- Housekeeping is often available if needed, we can confirm with Lorena.
Participants are asked to observe a vegan diet during their Mexico class days and create a special agreement with Sea if they want to go off that before the cleanse begins or after the cleanse is over. No pork, chicken or cow is to be consumed during this program at any time.
Stand up paddleboard, kayak is included as a perk for those at La Playa condos.
Not included in Retreat Fee:
• Lodging $1300 due upon arrival in cash or check. A discount has been applied for you to save on Airbnb fees.
(This is a highly sought after waterfront condo with kitchenette and patio. It’s my favorite spot.)
• Shopping-there is a community market Saturdays until noon within walking distance.
• Dining outside of the retreat meals except lunch Sunday at El Viejo.
• Horseback riding, snorkeling, ATV’s, boat rentals. Please let Sea know if you want time to do these activities so it can be planned in.
• Application for APTA membership and APP status at end of 155 hrs. later.
Sea Cummins Oregon LMT 11683 is nationally certified with the NCBTMB is also licensed for massage and bodywork in California.
Sea is a BCST, IABT, RCST, RPE (registered polarity educator) and Aroma Yoga® teacher.
email: [email protected]
• 7am approximately, sunrise over sea of Cortez
• walk on beach or meditate watching for the “green flash”
• 7:30am aroma yoga® on beach with small tobacco prayer ceremony
• 8am (tues and fri) las palmas 12 step mtg overlooking the beach (optional)
• juice/ tea/ coffee / fruit or smoothie to follow
• personal care class (learned in BGPY classes and workbooks)
• rest and free time / homework
• lunch at the local El Viejo before cleanse begins (this is an optional “cheat” day off the cleanse but still vegetarian or pescatarian at the most, please)—later, cleanse provisions by Sea; some days are, optional but highly recommended, fasting; 3day dry fast and a gall bladder flush protocol.
• 6hrs classtime per day/Tues-Sat combination of demonstration, lecture, workbook, session received and practice session with coaching from Sea.
• Sunset walk or kickboard if desired. Can kickboard in morning too.
• Listening exchange mini-sessions to complete the day with “discharge” and connection. Art journaling and polarity two-chair counseling…
• Soak at Las Palmas jacuzzi and walk back and/or Hotel Buena Vista jacuzzi and drive back to relax.
• Friday and/or Saturday night live music (optional) and dance with the locals and tourists!
• Bring a drum or musical instrument, singing bowls or your own voice for a personal beach bonfire the last evening together!
We have a routine and schedule but can adjust that together for what works best for your learning and thriving.
If financial stress is an issue please contact Sea.
Love and light All ways;
Disclaimer: Students are interviewed and evaluated for ensuring a good match to the program before they are accepted so the below statement is for clarity purposes only.
Grounds for dismissal and being discontinued from the program would be violating the health practices of vegetarian and intoxicant-free during the Mexico training. No refund would be given in this case and Sea Cummins Polarity Academy would withdraw class offerings, mentorship and any responsibility for the remainder of the person’s trip and they would be responsible for their own travel etc.